Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Full Download – The Canon Pixma MX350 is very well used for small offices and homes. pixma MX350 has state-of-the-art facilities including fax and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) facilities in its feature set and can upload and print photos, as well as regular paper documents. The Printer feature of this canon mx350 is Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print. More Specification Full Canon Pixma MX350 .
Print Speed Canon MX350 (up to) :
- Black:ESAT: 8.4 ipm
- Color:ESAT: 4.8 ipm
- 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds
Print Resolution Canon MX350 (Up to):
- Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download For Windows
Computer Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver For Windows
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download For Mac OS
Computer Operating Systems : Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|MX350 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma MX350 Driver For Mac OS
- Download the file. see the location where the file is stored, check your computer’s settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the file packaged in the folder. Installation starts automatically.