Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Full Download For Windows and Mac OS – Canon MX922 is the latest All-in-One Printer that answers all your home or office documentation needs. This printer can help you be more productive because it can be used to print, scan, copy, and send faxes. This high-performance printer can print black-and-white images at full speed seen in official canon specifications. Pixma MX922 features an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) function with a capacity of up to 20 handouts. This function will help you when you want to scan a document and send a large number of faxes. Canon pixma MX922 has Print Resolution Up to Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi4. canon MX922 has Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download For Windows
Computer Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
|MX922 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1|
|MX922 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver For Windows
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download For Mac OS
Computer Operating Systems : macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MX922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)|
|MX922 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 (Mac)|
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma MX492 Driver For Mac OS
- Download the file. see the location where the file is stored, check your computer’s settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the file packaged in the folder. Installation starts automatically.